Job: Account Executive - Texas
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at PSCU
Browse Similar Jobs: Sales
Account Executive - Texas
Location:St Petersburg, FL
Under minimal supervision, this position represents, supports, and develops relationships between PSCU and executive management at assigned credit unions for all aspects of PSCU at an Enterprise level. Incumbent uses consultative approach to manage client portfolios, and provides comprehensive level of program consulting, strategic planning, program analysis and development, and sale and coordination of PSCU's products and services. Position requires experience in Business Development in Texas with Financial and Credit Union exposure.
Must reside in Texas .
Incumbent will develop, maintain, and execute sales strategies supporting assigned credit unions, and will negotiate contracts and sell PSCU products and services. Incumbent will also develop and execute customized account plans to increase sales volume and market share within assigned credit unions. Incumbent will foster in-depth and productive relationships at all levels with client and PSCU departments, and will promote use of PSCU products and services, with the goal to position business to shape and capitalize on emerging consumer and market needs.
* Develop, solidify and maintain strong account relationships that result in excellent client satisfaction scores as reflected in periodic surveys; act as primary management point of contact for credit union for strategic initiatives and escalated issue resolution; support credit union's designated executive sponsor
* Consult with assigned clients in creation, launch, and tracking of marketing campaigns focused on account acquisition and portfolio growth; in conjunction with each assigned client, prepare and manage running eighteen-month marketing calendar
* Deliver consultative support to identify, dimension, and solve multifaceted business issues across credit union's enterprise business as related to PSCU's products/services
* Meet with client senior executives to evaluate strategic opportunities to extend partnership and portfolio performance, demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency; continually monitor and communicate value of PSCU products/solutions, and demonstrate the value of PSCU partnership with assigned credit unions
* Identify strategic opportunities while utilizing consultative sales approach that ensures client business objectives are met and performance metrics of payment portfolios are maximized
* Develop and execute strategies and account plans that increase client sales volume and market share, and achieve/exceed defined product and corporate objectives; consult and advise clients on how to maximize return on assets and revenue to PSCU
* Identify strategic opportunities for PSCU within the credit union, participating in strategic planning and taking broad perspective to deliver relevant payment and ecommerce industry expertise
* Prepare and deliver effective and influential presentations at PSCU sponsored events, credit union staff and Board of Directors, advisory groups, and other functions, as needed
* Prepare proposals, negotiate contractual relationships with client, and propose and negotiate new and renewal term agreements; prepare and deliver accurate and timely proposals, pricing comparisons, proformas and program analysis
* Meet or exceed established revenue goals from the sale of new products and services. Develop sales and service goals, objectives and revenue forecasts related to assigned accounts with full accountability for results
* Frequent travel required (40-50% travel)
* Individuals with a disability who are otherwise able to perform the essential functions of the job may request a reasonable accommodation through the Human Resources department.
* Actively review client landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing PSCU business
* Maintain current knowledge of payment industry trends and innovation, and PSCU products and solutions; maintain current knowledge of card, ecommerce, payments, and credit union industry related to Visa, MasterCard, FDR, PSCU, and competitors
* Collaborate with product team regarding new product development for credit union and consumer opportunities; coordinate interdivisional and interdepartmental communications related to serving clients with new and existing products/solutions
* Continuously review landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing PSCU business
* In conjunction with assigned Account Management Specialist, serve as liaison for product implementations, program start-ups, and de-converting credit unionsother major projects as necessary; maintain Maintain an active role in all newly assigned account conversions onto FDR/PSCU Financial Services platform.close working relationship with internal departments to ensure smooth and open communications
* Ensure information is current and entered into PSCU client database in timely fashion
* Perform other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required.
* Experience: Five (5) years related industry sales and client relationship management experience with major clients required. Five (5) years banking or credit union industry experience required. Consulting experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior level executives at assigned credit unions; strong strategic account management and consultation and relationship selling skills
* Ability to identify strategic initiatives and demonstrated track record of planning, managing, and closing a complex, competitive sales effort
* Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
* Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
* Demonstrated excellent reasoning and analytical skills; strong executive presentation, problem solving, and negotiation skills with ability to influence decisions of others
* Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment when making decisions that has monetary impact on PSCU Financial Services and client
* Must interact positively and professionally at all levels of management and staff within PSCU Financial Services, clients, and vendors
* Proficiency in word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet computer software applications
* Knowledge of payments, ecommerce, credit, and debit card industry and related operations preferred; knowledge of card-processing platform preferred
* Ability to interpret P L Statement, 5300 Report and monthly financial statements
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
* · Innovation - The relentless pursuit of better ways
* · Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction
* · Trust - Character and Competence.
* · Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
* · Leadership - Keeping the promises you make to others - and to yourself