Job: Branch Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Banking/Credit Unions
Summary: Manages the sales impact and service efforts of a full service branch. Manages new and existing SEG group activity. Manages branch operations to ensure operational integrity is maintained. Trains and coaches staff of 4 employees to provide excellent member service through ongoing coaching, training and feedback as needed. Maintains appropriate relationships with members, staff, and SEG companies and represents the credit union in a professional manner.
• Acquires new SEG companies following the business development plan and goals.
• Organizes and manages day-to-day activity with SEG companies, branch operations and branch staff.
• Hires, trains, develops, evaluates, counsels, schedules, and assigns work to branch staff.
• Serves as liaison between branch and support departments
• Oversees and participates in the branch operations including Teller, Member Service, Lending and staff supervision.
• Oversees the cash operations of the branch, which includes balancing the vault, ordering cash, and making decisions related to member accounts and funds availability.
• Functions as a teller performing all related duties such as daily balancing and reports.
• Responsible for branch achieving its goals and objectives while adhering to member service standards, policies and procedures for all products and services.
• Maintains strict adherence to security policies and procedures in order to ensure the safety and security of members, staff, and assets.
• Develops, implements and improves processes related to sales and service.
• Leads high performance team in achieving established sales and service goals.
• Focuses on strategies to enhance overall performance effectiveness.
• Responsible for protecting the interests of the Credit Union at all times.
• Performs duties in compliance with regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years of credit union and/or banking and 3 + years experience with inside and outside sales.
• Strong PC and presentation skills.
• Active listener
• Using specialized knowledge make good decisions and use good judgement.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Dependable, reliable, flexible and able to work independently.
• Accountable to goals and deadlines of position function.
• Strong time management skills.
• Willing to use personal vehicle for local business travel.
• Possess valid Florida Driver License.
• Travel approximately 50% of the time within assigned territory.