Job: Web Designer (Entry Level)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Small team atmosphere with lofty goals. We move quickly, release often and are dedicated to the success of our clients. We are looking for new team members that take personal pride in the success of the web designs they create to join us in our mission of connecting job seekers and employers through the use of technology.
Jobing.com is considered one of the most innovative job boards in the nation. Sure we're small, but we've built stronger, more robust web applications for both job seekers and employers than most other products in our space. And, we're just getting started! We're looking for innovative and dedicated people who will pro-actively seek out ways to make Jobing.com & Recruiting.com better for our clients and job seekers.
Skills / Requirements
- Ability to excel in a rapid development environment while collaborating with a team
- Acceptance of feedback from multiple sources to create the best design possible
- Work with our team of product managers and developers to develop a plan of action for individual projects
- Passion for designing clean, elegant, and simple user interfaces and ability to design fully custom, visually stunning designs for our clients recruitment sites
- Create landing pages for the Jobing.com portfolio of sites
- Create templates that can be used with our proprietary Recruitment CMS
- Continued improvement of our recruiting tools to ensure functionality on multiple platforms including social media, mobile, and client branded websites