ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Representative, Hospitality
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
The ABC Fine Wine Spirits Concierge Service is currently seeking an Account Representative experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join our team. If you are someone who has a track record of sales success, thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a customer service spirit that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to share your good ideas, we want you!
THIS IS A TAMPA AREA BASED POSITION
• Sales responsibilities including prospecting, qualifying, and closing business for the ABC Concierge Service.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with vendors in the hospitality/special events industry, and qualify client leads generated through these vendor
relationships and other lead sources
• Is the key liaison between the client and the appropriate ABC Concierge Service stores and consultants
• Develop relationship with team members at the Concierge Service stores in the given territory.
• Build a pipeline of new business to achieve and exceed sales goals.
• Precise and detailed account management, event and activity tracking using the Salesforce CRM
• Responsible for making “cold calls” to generate leads
• Prepare territory action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and generate contact projections
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
• Identify and travel to marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and local applicable association meetings
• Minimum 3 years successful sales experience (over the phone and in person)
• Located in Tampa Bay, Florida
• Work well in a fast-paced team environment
• Demonstrated track record of consistent sales achievement and meeting goals
• An ability to grasp client’s needs and to increase customer engagement
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently on projects that require initiative
• Goal-oriented and motivated
• Stellar interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Excellent networking skills, ability to break into new accounts and find opportunities
• Analytical and time-management skills
• Clean driving record
• Ability to travel as needed (day trips for appointments in the Greater Tampa Bay area, and the occasional meeting in Orlando). Overnights less than 5%.
• Experience and relationships in the hospitality/special events industry (caterers, wedding/event planners, bartending services, and event venues)
• Adult Beverage industry experience
• Solid knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce knowledge a plus)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field