Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Socio-Cultural Analyst (SCA) - Tampa
Posting Job TitleSocio-Cultural Analyst (SCA) - Tampa
Role and Responsibilities
- This position is located at MacDill AFB, FL (Tampa)
- Provide socio-cultural overview for specified AOI's and provide detailed analysis of populations and their relationships with VEO's, TCO's and local Governments.
- Provide atmospheric information outlining leaders, group dynamics, attitudes, cultural norms and values.
- Highlight major components of human society: economic, demographic, legal/regulatory, political/institutional, social/cultural, religious/ideological, and relevant geographic variables to the operational commander.
- Collaborate with PAS Senior Geospatial and All-Source analysts for production development and planning.
- Highlight and articulate exploitable operational opportunities within the socio-cultural fabric of an area of interest tailored for use within an IW/UW environment.
- DIA funded SCA analyst will also be responsible for fulfilling the DIAP 360G (socio-cultural) responsibilities required of HQ USSOCOM.
Required Qualifications and Education
- Bachelors' degree (BA/BS) in a social science discipline
- 3 years intelligence experience with analysis, reporting, and briefing in a DoD setting.
- Requires TS/SCI clearance
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- 5 Years' combined SCA experience
- Master's degree (MA/MS) in a social science discipline preferred
- 1 year experience with ArcGIS
- 3 years' experience with identity studies (e.g. anthropology, sociology, political science, etc.) or development economics