Affordable Dentures & Implants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treatment Plan Coordinator
at Affordable Dentures & Implants
- Job ID
- Dental Assistants and Front Desk Associates
Are you a Dental Treatment Coordinator looking for a rewarding career and opportunity to grow in one of the nation's leading tooth replacement industries?
By joining Affordable Dentures & Implants affiliated practice as a Dental Treatment Coordinator, you will enjoy a fulfilling career unlike any other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
- Changing patient smiles from top to bottom
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Variety of front office responsibilities
- Outlining dental options for clients
- Interacting regularly with the dentist
- Providing payment plans for patients
- Answering phone calls or emails from patients that have any questions about treatments.
- Basic and advanced dental terminology
- Comfortable with presenting dental treatment plans and financial information to patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand a diagnosis given by a dentist
- Dentrix experience, preferred
- CareCredit experience preferred
- Experience (or formal training) consisting of chair-side assisting with oral surgery, preferred, for cross-training purposes
About Affordable Care
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com, and dentalservice.net.