Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Will be responsible for managing multiple construction projects for remodels and new restaurants for multiple brands. This role leads each project from pre-construction to completion and turnover to Operations, including managing schedules and project budgets. This role can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Partners with Internal Core Team members in developing budgets for all remodel and new construction projects.
- Manages bid process for general contractors, developing bid lists, managing the bid period, analyzing bids and awarding projects for issuance of contracts.
- Reviews contract documents with general contractors to insure they adhere to concept standards.
- Onsite supervision of general contractors including management of schedule updates as well as updating and coordinating with Operations as required.
- Proactively manages changes in project schedules, identifies potential challenges and develops contingency plans.
- Manages the turnover process of new restaurants to Operations, including development and management of the punch list and warranty and maintenance procedure.
- Manages the Warranty Period of one year after the restaurant opening date.
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- B.S./B.A.in Architecture/Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or other degree with equivalent experience desired.
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management of simultaneous construction projects.
- Experience working with multi-unit restaurant chains including Fast casual, Casual, and Fine Dining required.
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures for construction management: budgeting, scheduling, cost reporting, payment application process, and project status reporting.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment.
- Ability to direct and motivate construction company personnel
- Ability to communicate and function effectively within a corporate environment, including Real Estate, Design, Site Development and Operations.
- Experience in working effectively in a remote office environment.
- 70-80 percent travel required.