Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Clerk Entry Level
at Capital Eurocars
The Crown Automotive Group has an immediate opening for an ENTRY LEVEL, detail-oriented Accounting Clerk for our consolidated Accounting Office.
This is a great place to begin a dynamic Accounting career!
- Analyzing and reviewing various receivables schedules
- Collecting past due receivables
-Cross training of other office positions
- Administering aftermarket product cancellations as well as a variety of other responsibilities including end of month posting and reconciling.
Automotive experience is a plus but not necessary. Recent Accounting Graduates are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in long term growth within a dynamic field, then this is the job for you! This is a full time, fast-paced position in an equally faced paced office environment with multiple store locations that includes a great benefits package.
We're looking for a self-motivated individual with strong time management skills, capable of multi-tasking. ADP/CDK proficiency is an added benefit but not necessary.
The Crown Automotive Group is a family-owned, multi-franchise, high-volumedealership group established in 1969 in St. Petersburg with multiple stores throughout Florida, Tennessee and Dublin, Ohio. Come join our team and experience “The Better Way to Work”!
Here’s some of what we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K w/ company match
- The stability of an established company
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Opportunities to serve your community
Additional requirements include:
- Two years of experience in accounting preferred, or recent Accounting Graduate.
- Dealership experience preferred, recent Accounting Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- ADP/CDK software experience helpful but not required
- Must be able to meet company's requirements for employment including background check and drug screen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong mathematical skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well with others
Thank you for your interest in joining the Accounting Team at Crown!