Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Laborer – Travel Required
- Plant City, FL, USA
We have a great career opportunity, stable and safe work environment, and excellent benefits for Construction Laborers!
Join COMANCO for this full-time job opportunity to work as a Construction Laborers at construction sites in different States- we provide hotel/motel, transportation and daily per diem.
If you don't know how to weld plastic liner, but are willing to learn, work hard and safe, respect your co-workers and are willing to travel - we will train you!
COMANCO is a stable and successful nation-wide construction company. To our Construction Laborers we provide:
- safe work environment
- excellent and affordable benefits for you & family
- opportunity for professional growth
- friendly and team-oriented work environment
- recognition for safe work performance and teamwork
- per diem, hotel, and transportation accommodations when you travel away from home
We check references. Job candidates will have to pass a post-offer drug test & physical agility exam.
Examples of the Job duties:
- Place geosynthetic and insulating material on ground using clamps to pull and place the rolls of material.
- Fill, lift and place sandbags to prevent the movement of insulating material on ground.
- Cut, using a knife, the excess of insulating material.
- Seal the borders of insulating material by heat producing machines and/or sewing.
- Grind, sand, or polish surfaces
About COMANCO Environmental Corporation:
Over the last 29 years, COMANCO has become one of the nation's prominent environmental protection construction companies. Headquartered in Plant City, Florida, COMANCO has safely and successfully completed hundreds of civil construction contracts for a diverse group of Fortune 500 companies and public agencies. Our regular clients include internationally known firms in the mining, waste management, petroleum, agricultural, chemical, and the entertainment industries. COMANCO's team of professionals created and implemented Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems, which serve as a model within our industry.
Construction Laborer Position Requirements:
• Must be willing and able to perform physical work in the field conditions
• Construction or manufacturing experience
• Willing to travel and stay on the road for a few months
COMANCO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Short term disability plan paid by COMANCO
- Basic Life insurance paid by COMANCO
- Voluntary life insurance for employees and their dependents
- Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- 401(k) Plan and Company Matching Funds
- Vacation pay
- Employee Referral Award
- Anniversary Recognition Program
- Wellness Program with incentives and rewards
- Employee Professional Development Program and Training
Drug free workplace
COMANCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disability/veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.