Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for all functions in the Accounts Receivable department including collections, cash application, credit processing and posting in automated accounting system. The Accounts Receivable Specialist should display a positive proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, be able to multitask and prioritize. They must be a strong communicator both written and over the phone.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiating outbound calls to partners with past due accounts to collect delinquent payments and receiving inbound calls from partners to assist in account maintenance and inquiries
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Register customers and provide details for the online payment portal as necessary
- Initiate and follow through with collection efforts while building and maintaining customer relationships
- Conduct account research and analysis to ensure accurate accounting
- Maintain accurate aging reporting and accurate reconciliation of partner accounts
- Must be able to recognize issues with partners that should be escalated within the department and ensure timely follow up
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong understanding of ConnectWise billing, collections, accounts receivable and invoicing while being detail oriented and able to prioritize and work under deadlines
- Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent, strategic and creative thinker who is a strong, collaborative team player and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Work and learn quickly, while maintaining a positive attitude
- High degree of organizational skill – requires the ability to balance and prioritize a multitude of requests and initiatives in various stages of completion
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple internal teams in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to effectively communicate through phone and email is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- NetSuite preferred
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting preferred and/or combination of equivalent and relevant experience and education
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Professional office environment
- Some travel may be required
Only local candidates need apply.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.