Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager position requires heavy cold calling and positioning of the ConnectWise Business Suite, which consists of Manage, Automate, Sell, and Control, to new prospects in the technology industry. In this role, you are responsible for generating sales qualified opportunities that result in new revenue for the business.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
- Make a minimum of 65 calls a day to ConnectWise Business Suite prospects
- Proactively call and qualify prospects generated from marketing lists, tradeshows and former prospects who you will re-engage
- Ability to articulate our competitive stance
- Generate 15 sales qualified opportunities per month
- Achieve and/or exceed quota
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the IT, Professional Services, CRM or ERP markets and applications is desired
- Demonstrate exceptional positioning and qualification skills, with proven evidence of reaching sales objectives
- Ability to uncover needs through a consultative approach
- Organized, detail oriented and self -motivated
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to effectively communicate through phone and email is required
Education / Previous Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of relevant work experience is preferred
- Professional office environment
- No travel required
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.