Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TRACK CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
at Feld Entertainment
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 75 countries on six continents with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year and include Disney On Ice, Disney Live, Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Marvel Universe Live, and Sesame Street Live. The meaningful result: Creating lifelong memories, one act at a time.
Pre-event planning, organization and coordinating the logistics of all dirt, material, equipment, procurement, and related track construction and field protection duties for all Monster Jam, Supercross and Arenacross events. Goal for success is to provide all necessary resources all while under allotted budget as well as supervising a safe, positive and efficient work site.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Operations Directors and Event Managers with the preparation of pre-event technical checklists and event budgets for all dirt and equipment related costs.
- Negotiate all new and renewal dirt and equipment rental and purchase agreements as well as maintain past relationships with dirt and equipment providers.
- Coordinate, assign and supervise dirt and equipment related costs.
- Maintain all event and series related dirt and equipment reporting, correspondence, travel scheduling and related file maintenance.
- Fulfillment of all deliverables to dirt and equipment partners at live events.
- Coordinate travel of all track construction personnel.
- Safely and efficiently operate all heavy construction equipment.
- Assist manual labor crews with field protection and clean up needs.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred - minimum of four years experience in marketing/operations or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years running or managing a company or project.
- 5 years experience with operating heavy machinery.
- Efficient use of computer with typing, email and other software applications.
- Knowledge of motor sports and all aspects of track building is a benefit.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Multi-tasking, planning, and project management at a high level. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work long hours in and out of the office.
- Ability to lift 50 plus lbs, work some manual labor, and stand or walk most of the day.
- Frequent travel required for events and/or other business purposes.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.