The Corporate Recruiter is passionate about the Spectrio products and mission while focusing on the recruitment and orientation of all employees; including sourcing, posting jobs, screening, interviewing, background checks, extending offers, and new hire paperwork.
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle, from initial conversation through onboarding
- Source candidates on job boards, through referrals, social media and campus recruiting events
- Builds relationships with various recruiting sources ie: tech schools, trade organizations, military etc. to create a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Ensures and monitors applicant pool in each area to be sure funnel of new applicants is sufficient to meet hiring needs
- Responsible and accountable to be sure all open positions are filled within a service levels set by business.
- Reviews, prioritizes, phone screens and schedules interviews with candidates
- Responsible for Pre- and post- interview communication with all candidates
- Develops the recruitment and interview process to provide candidates with a positive, professional experience from first contact to the final offer or follow up call.
- Remains in constant communication with Hiring Managers to provide status updates, discuss progress, gaps and general review
- Manages all temporary staffing to include onboarding, offboarding and billing
- Works closely with CRO and VP HR to establish and control headcount levels.
- Prepares reports in conformance with organizational needs.
- Completes various HR projects in a timely manner.
- Backs up all other HR positions as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 3-5 years previous experience and success as a recruiter for sales teams, technical, and customer support.
- Training and understanding of recruiting process, interviewing skills and candidate lifecycle
- Experience and training in HR issues, legal compliance and all regulatory requirements related to recruiting and hiring
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral
- Creative thinking and problem solving ability
- Self-motivated and driven with ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to build relationships with hiring managers, vendors, and staff.
- Ability to consult and negotiate.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle and balance multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment and meet required deadlines.
- Proficient in G Suite. Experience with an applicant tracking system (ex. Taleo) preferred. NetSuite experience preferred.