Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pediatric Associates has made a name for itself as the leading pediatric healthcare provider in South Florida for over 60 years.
Our commitment to our community has helped us grow year after year, and we are seeking candidates to join us as we continue to expand our operations in Florida. Today, we have 34 medical offices and each one has a mission to enhance the lives of all children, their families, and communities by delivering the highest quality of Pediatric healthcare and service in a compassionate and healthy environment.
When you join Pediatric Associates, you will be joining a culture that cares about patients, employees and the community. Whether it's helping each other learn and develop, or being goofy during a themed costume party, each day our team members know they are going to make an impact on the lives of the patients they serve.
By joining Pediatric Associates, you will be joining a team of professionals where we care about each other as much as we care about our patients. Our company has grown tremendously over the last 60 years and we are seeking candidates who are excited to help us continue that growth.
- Competitive Wages
- Rich and comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision plans
- Medical Deductible Reimbursement
- Medical Bridge Insurance
- Company Paid: Basic Life & Accident, Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Long Term Care
- Hospitalization Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement with employer match
- Limited Medical Insurance Transamerica for part time employees
- Paid Time Off & Cash out Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stay Fit Get Fit Wellness Program
- Sam's Club, AT&T and tickets at Work corporate discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement