MacDonald Training Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Fullfillment and Distribution Associate
at MacDonald Training Center
MacDonald Training Center is looking for a Warehouse Fullfillment and Distribution Associate whose is responsible for the daily pulling, shipping and documenting order processing for a multitude of fulfillment customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Capturing daily orders from a multitude of portals / websites.
- Entering orders in customers / MTC inventory systems
- Processing shipment of orders in FEDG, UPS, USPS, World Ship, QB Ship Manager, Shipeasy and others.
- Accurate Data Entry of Shipping tracking numbers in Customers portals.
- Daily communication with customers of order processing, inventory levels, tracking information.
- Pick and pack of daily drop ship orders.
- Maintain inventory levels of stock shipping supplies for individual customers as well as MTC.
- Stand consistently for periods up to 2 hours may be required.
- Interact with other departments regarding customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous customers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Desired Skills are:
- Office suite, specifically proficient in EXCEL.
- Knowledge of printer setting and printer types (Zebra, QL’s series, Laser.)
- Data Entry – multiple portals, including Zenventory, Amazon Seller Central, QuickBooks, DataTrans, Commerce Hub and others.
- Knowledge of shipping platforms such as FEDG, UPS, USPS, LTL, Smart Post.
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems – may be required to work in multiple inventory platforms.
Familiarity with Developmental Disabilities and experience working in Fullfillment and Distribution are a plus.
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year work experience in Fullfillment and Distribution.
* All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug testing and Live scan level II FDLE and FBI background screening as well as the local law enforcement screening.
MacDonald Training Center, Inc. is an EOE/VET/Disability employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.