Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at McGrath RentCorp
FL - Auburndale
Mobile Modular Management Corp.
Mobile Modular Management Corp. - Inventory Center and Warehouse
# of Openings:
Founded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
For more information about McGrath RentCorp and our operating units, visit www.mgrc.com .
Mobile Modular , a division of McGrath RentCorp, is a national leader in the rental of commercial modular buildings. Our products serve a wide variety of industries including education, construction, residential development, general industry, government, and transportation. The Company is well established with an excellent reputation and long track record of success. The culture is highly service oriented and has allowed successful penetration into new locations in recent years. The team is dedicated, committed, and will only accept the very best to join the ranks!
Position Summary: Performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. Responsible for general maintenance, general construction, remodeling work and preparation of buildings for delivery to customer sites.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems
- Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines
- Performs maintenance service, repairs and construction in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, flooring, ceiling and electrical.
- Perform construction work related to remodeling or modifying modular buildings
- Demolish, replace or construct walls, including framing, drywall and other finish-out functions
- Light electrical work; changing bulbs, rewiring or adjusting wiring within a frame or wiring for new connections, switches and outlets
- Light plumbing work; removing, remodeling or installing new plumbing pipes and fixtures
- Other duties as assigned
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- Able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Ability to use both manual and power tools and follow operating guidelines
- Ability to use mathematics to calculate length, width, depth, etc. as it relates to construction and accuracy of specs and requirements
- Ability to follow spoken and written instruction
- Ability to safely perform all tasks and understand Company’s safety policies and procedures
- Deliver a high quality output consistent with the Company’s construction standards
- Able to take, record and follow standard measurements and cut or separate materials to specific measurements or quantities
- Prior experience in construction or related work required
- Prior experience with electrical, plumbing, HVAC or other specialties preferred
- Position requires manual dexterity and the ability to maintain physical activity for most of the day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and hold or lift a variety of objects
- Able to carry, bend, stoop, turn, kneel, crawl, climb a ladder and other manual labor activities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.