Meritage Homes Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Meritage Homes Corporation
- Job ID
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of a quality home.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes and Meritage Home standards of quality are met.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
- Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly meetings.
High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in Construction Management preferred.
4-10 years construction experience with supervisory or project oversight experience.
Advanced training in one or more trades within the residential building industry strongly preferred.
Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems/processes, building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC).
Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
Excellent customer service skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Hyphen a plus.
Knowledge and use of a wide range of hand and power tools.
Ability to explain complex issues to others in a manner easily understood by both associates in the industry and customers with limited knowledge of construction processes or terminology.
Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills, ability to handle and diffuse difficult situations and customer concerns in a positive manner.
Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? Well, look no further! At Meritage Homes, we offer a variety of different careers and are dedicated to building beautiful, environmentally friendly homes, that give our customers the most memorable moments with their loved ones. Meritage Homes is a national top 10 homebuilder and a 2018 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in Sustained Excellence for being a leader in protecting the environment and advancing energy efficiency in homebuilding. If you have a self-starter mindset and want to be a part of something great, come join a company that helps people live happier, healthier lives.
When joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Maintaining a consistent competitive drive to be the best
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working environment
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Having pride in delivering a quality product that benefits people and the environment
- The opportunity to further your career in a growing national organization
- Team atmosphere where every individual is considered a vital part of the team