Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at nestle USA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The role will include the following key areas of accountability:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordination of all planned maintenance work performed on the line to increase throughput and production on the line.
• Develop and schedule preventative maintenance (PMs) for each piece of equipment in assigned area.
• Coordinate with all departments the scheduling of all maintenance PMs to ensure completion.
• Schedule all work orders ensuring parts, tools, and machine availability for repairs.
• Conduct BDA to determine corrective actions necessary to improve machine run time and lower machine downtime.
• Conduct training with Line crews to build mechanical troubleshooting capability.
• Participate in improvement teams as needed.
• Set up lubrication systems for line.
• Design and implement SMED principles to reduce changeover times.
• Perform Maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
• Creative problem solving skills to perform equipment improvements and enhancements to optimize production with positive contribution to all key plant indicators safety, quality, cost, and service
• Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System by ensuring compliance with all FSMS-related procedures, policies, and obligations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum of five years of experience in an industrialized environment; and/or equivalent combination of experience/education
• High school degree or equivalent and two years further education or equivalent degree preferred
• Demonstrated maintenance & technical skills
• Analytical problem solving skills
• Ability to train others.
• CMMS/MP2 (AMM) maintenance system
• Stoppage Analysis Module (SAM) and/or Efficiency Improvement Tool (EIT)
• Continuous Improvement methods
• SAP, Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
• Effective communication skills
• Willingness to work flexible shift's depending on project/production requirements.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?