Nexstar Media Group Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Building Maintenance Engineer
at Nexstar Media Group Inc.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what that are doing!
- Assist in and conduct the daily operations and maintenance of building systems, including but not limited to: plumbing, electrical, HVAC and other general maintenance requirements of facilities.
- Provide seasonal lawn care including mowing, weed whipping, raking of leaves, trimming shrubs, treating for weeds and other services needed.
- Remove trash cans in common areas and dispose of trash as needed.
- Clean common areas and work spaces including restrooms and maintenance garage when needed.
- Assist Chief Engineer with supervising onsite contracted work.
- Follow safety regulations and procedures including safety operating vehicles and machinery.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
As Building Maintenance Engineer, you must be a dependable hard worker. Have good organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects at once, and a detail-oriented attitude are necessary for this position.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Broad experience of general maintenance techniques and repair work
- Proficient in operating equipment including hand tools, power tools and commercial machinery
- Ability to work outdoors year round
- Basic communication and writing skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Building Maintenance Engineer must be able to lift up to 50+lbs. Climb a ladder. Must be able to work independently. Take direction. Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Qualified candidates should apply online atwww.nexstar.tv/careers. First time users must create an account then apply for this job and attach your resume. Background check required. A NEXSTAR BROADCASTING STATION. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar’s platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled