Cavco Industries, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cavco Industries, Inc
COME BE A PART OF OUR TEAM!!
Come Share our story and be a part of building something amazing!
Presently taking applications for all phases of construction of our homes.
Welders Tile Installers Cabinet Builders Plumbers
Wall Framers Roof Framers Carpenters Exterior Siding Installers
Trimmers Shinglers Cabinet Setters Drywall hangers and finishers
Electricians Final Finish/Cleaners Field Service Technicians
Palm Harbor Homes is now hiring for Line Assemblers to work in our Plant City, FL, Plant. Positions include all aspects of the construction and assembly of manufactured housing. This is a full time position, we will consider entry level applicants.
What is in it for you?
* Weekly Competitive Pay, weekly attendance bonus, available weekly production bonuses, yearly Christmas bonus
* Medical (starting at $20/week individual, $40/week family), Dental, Vision, 401K
* No experience necessary, we will train the right person
* Opportunity for advancement
* No travel between jobs
* Being valued for what you contribute to the team
- Works in a safe manner and follows all safety policies while performing job duties
- Maintains work area is kept clean and organized
- Follows work orders and instructions on correct assembly of building components
- Maintains open communication with supervisor regarding safety concerns and assembly of building components
- Preparation and assembly of various building components and materials used in the construction of a manufactured home
- Meeting weekly production goals per assigned Department
- May be cross-trained into other departments to ensure job knowledge progression and a balanced work force
- Performs various other job duties as assigned and needed
- Maintain a good attendance record as it is critical for success
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity
- Construction or Warehouse Experience a plus but not required
- Current Driver’s License
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
- Skilled in the operation and control of hand tools (tape measure, hammer, utility knife, etc.)
- Flexible to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Work with a safety conscious outlook
- Not afraid to get dirty and handle tools/equipment on a daily basis
- Ability to be trained and take direction
- Ability to work in a team with others
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Cavco Industries, Inc., was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. We produce and sell some of the most widely recognized brand names in the industry includingFleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, Friendship Homes, Lexington Homes andCavco Homes. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners and our finance subsidiary,Country Place Mortgage, offers a variety of homebuyer financing options. Our production footprint includes 20 manufactured and modular home factories across the U.S. We conduct business through more than 40 company-owned sales centers in addition to a vast network of independent retailers, community operators, builders and developers in 47 states, 6 Canadian provinces as well as Mexico and Japan.
In recognition of its innovation, quality, customer service, and long term stability, Cavco Industries was awarded the prestigious MHI Manufacturer of the Year Award for 7 consecutive years. We don’t settle for the “status quo” and continually strive for excellence.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential.