Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prince Contracting
Job Reference #: 1374
- Organizes and coordinates the work of craft employees on construction projects.
- Keeps cost records on work performed and materials.
- Is responsible for the control of costs in materials and wages.
- Exercises control over rate of construction progress in order to complete construction project within time limits.
- Inspects construction work to enforce conformity to specifications
- Supervises craft supervisors, clerical staff, and other personnel employed in construction work.
- Enforces work safety rules, either by company policy or as mandated by law.
- Handles inspections by government officials to verify code compliance.
- Five years or more of experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!