Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Coordinator - Radiology Technology Program
at Rasmussen College
Full Time Faculty – Radiologic Technology Program Clinical Coordinator
Rasmussen College is growing! We are seeking a Radiologic educator with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of one year of experience as an instructor in a JRCERT-accredited program
- Proficient in curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and academic advising,
- Holds American Registry of Radiologic Technologists current registration in radiography or equivalent (i.e., unrestricted state license for the state of Florida).
Clinical Coordinator has duties outlined as follows for a combined 4.5-5.5 work units each quarter.
- The Clinical Coordinator role is responsible for student clinical education experiences, clinical site placements, and student evaluations both online and at the clinical sites.
- Works with site Clinical Instructor regarding student progress and supervision
- Conducts site visits, student evaluation, and review images with students at least once per quarter
Responsible for teaching courses in a variety of modalities while promoting and supporting the vision and mission of Rasmussen College. Minimum expectations for all faculty include focus on the following areas:
- Teaching Effectiveness: Professionalism, Use of Technology, and Content Expertise
- Professional Development and In-Service Training
- Model professional behavior and communication for students
- Exhibit appropriate behavior, language, demeanor, and dress will be exhibited at all times
- Collaborate with student support personnel providing academic and professional guidance for students
- Use of Technology:
- Research and utilize digital content in courses to connect students to more resources
- Adhere to Adjunct Faculty Expectations established by the College
- Utilize online grade books and communication techniques to further engage students in their own learning; use online database tools for communicating with campus personnel and documenting necessary information
- Content Expertise:
- Facilitates highly effective and engaging learning environments in various teaching modalities including residential, online, FLEX and FLAT, meeting the diverse needs of learners
- Creates and maintains course materials in compliance with College and regulatory requirements
- Assess student learning, provide feedback and support, and refer student for additional support when necessary
Professional Development and In-Service Training:
- Participate in community service and College In-Service Training Programs and meetings
- Participate in professional organizations and professional development activities including webinars, seminars and conferences in field of study
- Develop, review and adhere to academic policies and procedures for the college
- Actively participate in advisory boards, student organizations and system committees
- Create, implement and evaluate annual professional development plan
The Full Time Faculty/Clinical Coordinator reports to the Academic Dean.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Teaching experience preferred. (Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of study)
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students, leadership, and peers.
- Excellent written communication and strong verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Online adjuncts will need regular access to a computer with the following system requirements
- Windows XP or greater
- Microsoft Office 2010
- An internet connection
Education, certifications and Licensures:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Documents a minimum of one year of experience as an instructor in a JRCERT-accredited program, and
- Is proficient in curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and academic advising,
- Holds American Registry of Radiologic Technologists current registration in radiography or equivalent (i.e., unrestricted state license for the state in which the program is located).
- Rasmussen College follows the requirements set by the Department of Education, accrediting agencies, and the states in which the campuses operate. (exemptions are made in some fields of study where lower credential is appropriate with approval by School Dean)
- Must be able to provide professional licenses/certifications and official transcripts for each degree earned from an accredited institution before teaching.
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college that is dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. Since 1900, the College has been committed to academic innovation and providing the highest standard of education while empowering students to pursue a college degree. Rasmussen College offers Certificate and Diploma programs through Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs online and across its 23 Midwest and Florida campuses. A pioneer in online education, the College is helping lead advancements in innovations such as competency-based education and comprehensive student support services that help working adults advance their careers. The College is also committed to providing a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit www.Rasmussen.edu.
At Rasmussen, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed supporting and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome our employee’s differences regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.