Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Safelite Auto Glass
Job TitleTechnician Trainee
Location30950 US Hwy 19 N Unit C, Palm Harbor, Florida 34684
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Collaborates with technicians or trainers to install auto glass and other Safelite AutoGlass products in store or on a mobile basis in an efficient and timely manner -- focusing on quality and customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Takes pride in every installation and the customer experience by embracing a positive attitude and always following approved installation methods, tools and techniques.
- Maintains a working knowledge of their Mobile Resource Management (MRM) device and is a stickler for cleanliness and organization - ensuring equipment, materials and areas of operation all conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Committed to accurate and complete work records, and maintaining an acceptable driving record based on company guidelines.
- May perform auto glass repairs.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Driver's license and the ability to adhere to safe driving practices
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy objects (up to 75 pounds)
- Possesses a knack for mechanical aptitude and the skill to operate hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to operate a mobile device (i.e. -- Samsung Note)
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.