Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ITSM Remedy Developer
The Remedy ITSMDeveloper is a key member of the Remedy ITSM Engineering team in support ofHeadquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission. The developer will design,develop, install, upgrade, implement, and support the Remedy ITSM system at theHeadquarters, U.S. Central Command J6. The developer will participate inanalysis, design and development of workflow enhancements using Remedy ITSMsuite. The developer will be responsible for operation, maintenance and upgradeof Remedy 9.1.x application and Middle-tier servers. The developer will workwith a team to define software system requirements, develop technicalsolutions, create detailed engineering documentation, perform software systemsfunctional analysis, and perform test and evaluation activities. Regularinteraction with customer and functional group managers is required.
The developer should beable to work with the team and independently. Ability to thrive in a fastpaced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challengesunder short time constraints. Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense securityrequirements, regulations, policies, and procedures and familiarity with theUSCENTCOM Area of Responsibility are highly valued.
Skillsand Knowledge Requirements:
- Developmentexperience with BMC ITSM Remedy modules including Incident/Problem Management,Change/Release Management, Asset Management, Knowledge Management, ServiceRequest Management, and Service Level Management in version 9.1 or greater.
- UsingBMC Remedy Developer Studio to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows andrelated system components in accordance with project requirements
- Understandingof Mobile Reach applications and/or other third-party applications to supportAsset Management.
- Knowledgeof Smart IT, Digital Workplace (DWP) user interfaces, and Smart Reporting.
- Understandingand knowledge of Configuration Management Database (CMDB to meet the changingneeds of the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- 5 years of experience as a Remedy developer working with BMC Remedy Developer Studio.
- CompTIA Security certification required for DoD 8570 compliance.
Desired Education andCertifications:
- SQL Query experience.
- Experience with BMC Smart Reporting
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification desired
- Completion of BMC Remedy administrator or developer training desired
- BMC Atrium CMDB experience desired
- BMC ADDM experience desired
- BMC Discovery experience desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability