Suncoast Schools Fcu
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Plan Consultant
at Suncoast Schools Fcu
Suncoast Credit Union founded in 1934 by educators has grown into the largest credit union in Florida with over $9 billion in assets, 65 branches, and over 780,000 members. Suncoast Credit Union is recognized by Money Magazine Best Bank in Florida, Tampa Bay Times Top Places to Work, and for its strong commitment to community service.
Suncoast is seeking a Retirement Plan Consultant to add to its growing retirement plans program. This position will educate and advise employees on retirement planning through the use of a 403(b) or 457(b) voluntary savings account. As an approved provider, the individual will be responsible for increasing awareness, enrollments and assets under management in the plans through business development activities which include working with local credit union branches, conducting workshops, attending events, and visiting school sites. Candidates will need to have excellent knowledge of the Florida Retirement System (FRS), DROP, and employee benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience in retirement planning and investments
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 65 or 66
- Florida 2-14 (or 2-15) life insurance license
- Designation(s) a plus
- Clean U-4 record
- Excellent sales, communication and presentation skills required.
- Comprehension of investment products with the ability to effectively communicate product information.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a territory of clients.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Base salary plus variable payout
- Health, dental, and vision
- Up to 8% 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back office support