Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Practice Development Manager / Account Manager - Southwest Florida (Fort Myers area)
The role of a Practice Development Manager is to sell healthcare related providers in their respective practice specialties (Dental and Veterinary Health) on the benefits of Care Credit so that they will in turn drive product engagement in their practices to accomplish/exceed credit goals within an assigned territory of Southwest Florida (Fort Myers area).
- Build strong working relationships that will better understand and address opportunities for improving sales in an assigned existing base of CareCredit Practices within an assigned territory.
- Work with the Office Staff and Doctors within to ensure a knowledge of the CareCredit program and successfully implement action plans for increased usage of the CareCredit product.
- From a home office environment, this individual will be part of a regionally diverse team, providing sales contributions.
- Develop long term client relationships with the physician offices, assist them to identify and capitalize on opportunities while satisfying customer needs and sales requirements of CareCredit.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding for all CareCredit product offerings, current rates, and compliance requirements to support the usage within the assigned market.
- This position will set business goals to both forecast and meet sales performance required for assigned market.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience including 1+ years of consultative sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time with required overnight travel
- BA or BS degree
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Outside Sales experience
- Sales experience in the medical or dental industry.
- Medical sales / marketing experience.
- Sales experience and Account management experience within an assigned territory.
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
- Private Label Credit Card and Marketing experience
- Strong finance business/industry acumen
- Knowledge of customer financial drivers/needs.
- Openness to coaching and ability to learn quickly.
- Customer focused mind set with ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written, oral, non-verbal).
Strategically located, ideally lives within territory lines but no more than 25 miles outside of territory.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 52,000.00 - 110,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group:Sales
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.