Unified Physician Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mammography Technologist- Per Diem Retention Bonus
at Unified Physician Management
Skill / Requirements
- Must ensure equipment is functioning properly and take appropriate action if necessary.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to effectively interact with physicians, other facility staff, patients and families when providing instructions or responding to question or exchanging patient-related information.
- Analytic skills are also necessary in order to conduct mammography exams and review images for accuracy and quality, verify patient information.
- Requires the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting or assisting with mammographic procedures.
- Must also complete necessary medical records information to include consents, billing charges, and monitor supply levels.
- Must meet continuing experience and continuing education required by MQSA.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Click the link below to apply.