Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The position(s) described here are for Walgreens Infusions Services, a former subsidiary of Walgreens Co. (“Walgreens”). Walgreens Infusion Services became a new independent, privately-held company on 4/7/2015 following the acquisition of a majority interest in the company by Madison Dearborn Partners, a leading private equity firm based in Chicago. Walgreens will retain a significant minority interest in the new company and will have representatives on the company’s board of directors. As such, Walgreens will continue to have a role in ensuring the future success of the new company
Job Duties Include: Supervises Intake team and process from taking referral and verifying insurance to obtaining documentation. Assists Manager with monitoring adherence to policies and procedures, and performing audits as designated Manager. Ensures adherence to P&P’s, reports any deficiencies to the IM/RM. Assists with monitoring and evaluating Intake Employee productivity and performance to goal. Assists with training new Intake employees and conduct ongoing training and skills assessment as necessary. Assists Intake staff with any day to day issues and escalating issues when necessary to the Manager. Develops, monitors, coaches and manages staff, ensuring the development of employees through orientation, training establishing objectives, communication of rules, constructive discipline. Builds employee morale, motivation and loyalty and fosters a team-like environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of healthcare intake/admissions and/or reimbursement experience.
- Experience in the indirect management of team members, including assisting in the development, training and assignment of work/projects to other members of a team.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.