Walter P Moore
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Construction Engineering
at Walter P Moore
- Req Number
- Experienced Roles
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world’s most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering services, we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide. Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 600+ professionals work across 20 U.S. offices and five international locations.
Walter P Moore has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to join our dynamic Construction Engineering team in our Tampa or Austin offices. The qualified candidate will have at least 6+ years’ relevant experience working on steel design, steel connection design and structural analysis. Project management experience is required.
The qualified candidate should possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated project manager who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and aggressiveness when meeting client and project needs, are pluses.
Clients will include architects, developers, institutions, and contractors. In addition to all the skills listed above, the qualified candidate should possess a strong “can-do” customer service attitude.
- 6-12 years of experience in steel design, steel connection design and structural analysis
- Demonstrated career growth that includes project management experience
- Work experience with contractors, steel fabricators, or steel erectors strongly preferred
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural
- P.E. license, or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months
- Experience with Tekla and Building Information Modeling (BIM) strongly preferred
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be client-service oriented
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and provides equal employment opportunities (including offering competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.